Call For Abstracts
Share your research with North America’s waterfowl community
NADS 8 welcomes abstracts for presentation on subjects related to:
- All waterfowl (ducks, geese, swans) and related habitats
- Breeding and winter ecology
- Foraging and bioenergetics
- Breeding and winter habitat use, conservation and management
- Population dynamics and management
- Annual cycles and carryover effects,
- Climate change
- Other emerging topics
We especially encourage submissions by student presenters (undergraduate and graduate) and will offer student travel awards ($500 each) to the highest-ranking abstracts. Students who are enrolled in an accredited university or are within six months of graduation are eligible.
Deadline for submissions is June 30, 2019. Please use the form below to submit your abstract. Authors may submit more than one abstract.
Submit your abstract